COMING TO ISLAND WATER SPORTS MARCH 14TH THE SAFARI THAT BORROWS ITS DESIGN ELEMENT FROM 2003'S ATMOS AIR MAX 1S.
This new SB Dunk features a savannah-themed style, with the classic safari print overlays, sitting atop a vintage gum outsole.
HOW TO SCORE A PAIR:
This will be run as a raffle so do not camp out at the shop!
- We will start handing out Raffle tickets Thursday 3/12 at 9am to Friday 3/13 at 9 pm.
- Participants must have a valid ID, choose their size, and leave their contact information with our staff.
- 1 free raffle ticket for all participants.
- The raffle will be drawn at 10 am, this Saturday 3/14/2020.
- You can only win one pair, so if we draw your name a second time, we will draw another name.
- You do not need to be present to win but must pick up and pay for your winning raffle before 7pm on Saturday 3/14/2020.
- If a pair is not claimed by 7 pm, it will be forfeited and the next ticket for that size will be pulled.
- There will absolutely be NO holds, NO over the phone orders, NO online sales.
WANT A EXTRA TICKETS?
You can also receive one free raffle ticket with the purchase of one Stance item or two free tickets with the purchase of the NEW Limited Edition IWS Skate Safari Shirt or Hat. Items purchased are not valid for return. Valid in store only.
HELP SEND MORE KIDS TO SKATE CAMP THIS SUMMER
Join us at these upcoming events with a portion of all money raised going to help send a South Florida kid to Skate Camp this year.
Join Push for Good x ArtHeart this Saturday for Create-A-Skate with local Blair Hess. See the NO COMPLY Art Exhibit at Pompano Beach Citi Centre and create your own skateboard deck art. A portion of all proceeds will go to helping youth in the tri-county area attend skate camp this summer.
March 14, 2020
7-9pm - $40
Watch three award winning documentaries about how skateboard has empowered girls in around the globe.
March 13, 2020
7-9pm - DONATION ONLY
Skateistan was born 10 years ago on the streets of Kabul when Australia's Oliver Percovich arrived in Afghanistan with three skateboards. He lent them out to a group of local teens while he worked during the day. They quickly got hooked. Noticing the impact that skateboarding had on the youth of this war-torn community made Oliver realize the potential impact that skating could have on the lives of children with very few outlets in life. He got more skateboards, and started the foundation of what would eventually become Skateistan-a non-profit organization with the mission of empowering youth through skateboarding and education. Today, Skateistan operates in Afghanistan, South Africa, and Cambodia. Skateiistan's first documntary 'Land of Skate" will be shown as an intro to Oscar wining film "Learning to Skateboard in a Warzone (if you're a girl)" .
Seven-year-old Kamali is the only girl skateboarder in a small fishing village in India where, by chance, a skate ramp happened to be built right outside her house. Kamali's timorous mother, Suganthi, gives in to a burning desire to escape her past and decides to take a pilgrimage in a quest for self discovery. As mother and daughter are separated for the first time, they both must find their freedom as they dare to step outside into a man's world.