Here's Your Chance...
to purchase a pair of the highly sought-after
Nike SB dunk low collab with Travis Scott
“With all of the success that Travis Scott has had in his dealings with Nike and Jordan Brand thus far, he's perhaps gotten the most attention from social media feeds for diving deep into Nike Skateboarding's vast archive of Dunks for personal wear. So an eventual collaboration with the category always felt like just a matter of time, and if the rumor mill proves to be correct, that time is now.” - Soul Collector
The Travis Scott x Nike SB Dunk Low is the rapper’s first collaboration with Nike SB Dunk model.
Travis Scott has been said to be a fan of coveted Dunks since the beginning and can be seen wearing his personal collection often.
- Dark navy blue paisley panels along the heel and forefoot.
- Plaid pattern on the mid-panel and perforated khaki toe.
- Dusty pink and black Swooshes on opposite sides of the upper.
- Extra wide white rope laces.
- “Cactus Jack” branding on the tongue
- White midsole
- Tan-colored outsole
Release date: February 29, 2020 @ 10 AM
Although, we 100% suggest skating them, collectors can check out this link for the estimated resale value of these sought new Dunk low.
How to Score a Pair:
This will be run as a raffle so do not camp out at the shop!
- We will start handing out Raffle tickets Thursday 2/27 at 9am to Friday 2/28 at 9 pm.
- Participants must have a valid ID, choose their size, and leave their contact information with our staff.
- 1 free raffle ticket for all participants.
- The raffle will be drawn at 10 am, this Saturday 2/29/2020.
- You can only win one pair, so if we draw your name a second time, we will draw another name.
- You do not need to be present to win but must pick up and pay for your winning raffle before 7pm on Saturday 2/29/2020.
- If a pair is not claimed by 7 pm, it will be forfeited and the next ticket for that size will be pulled.
- There will absolutely be NO holds, NO over the phone orders, NO online sales.
Want Extra Chances?
You will have the option to purchase additional raffle tickets for $10 each. All proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Island Camps to provide skate camp scholarships for kids that otherwise would be unable to attend.
You can also Receive 3 free raffle tickets with any sneaker purchase and 1 free raffle ticket with the purchase of 2 pairs of @stancesocks. Items purchased are not valid for return.