Billabong Sundays Airlite Boardshorts
Unique performance fabrics seamlessly engineered into one, to give you stability, flexibility, and comfort where you need it most. Micro Repel coating keeps these shorts light weight and quick drying, so you're never weighed down, And a fixed waist and back patch pockets keep you confident and secure all day.
- Fabric/Tech: Airlite recycler stretch, an omni-directional engineered, stretch jacquard weave fabric technology.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating for a light weight and quick drying fabric.
- The Airlite boardshort is built to the way you surf.
- Outseam: 19", mid length.
- Fit: Performance, featuring an engineered fit and paneling to reduce seams, enhance stretch, and improve performance.
- Airlite features three unique performance fabrics seamlessly engineered into one, to give you stability, flexibility and comfort where you need it most - plus you get points for style with print and color.
- Waist: Fixed.
- Pockets: Back patch.
- Materials: 89% Recycled Polyester, 11% Elastane.
- Airlite Series.
- Born from the love of all things surf, Billabong came onto the scene in 1973 and has evolved into one of the leading surf brands in the world today. Forty years later and with a fresh perspective on beach culture, Billabong has reinterpreted what it means to be a surf brand.