Dec 6th 2021
Your chance to own a pair of Nike SB Dunk Low 'Red Plums'
SB DUNK LOW PRO
Before its sole ever touched a skate deck, the Dunk made its mark on the hardwood as a basketball shoe—but the style was eventually adopted by skateboarders for its durability and responsive boardfeel. In 2002, the silhouette was re-engineered to meet the needs of this new audience, including a Zoom Air unit in the heel and a padded tongue for maximum comfort.
In store Raffle for the Nike SB Dunk Low ‘Red Plum’($100) starts today!
- Come in to @islandwatersports and receive 1 free raffle ticket (Must bring valid ID)
- NO over the phone or online entries.
- Raffle starts 10 am today 12/6
- Raffle closes Wednesday 9:30am 12/8
- Drawing will be on IG live 10am on 12/8
- All winners will be contact after raffle and have until end of day to pick up there shoes