The Nike SB Dunk Low “atmos Elephant”
The famous Atmos Japanese boutique, first teamed up with in 2006 to collaborate. The runner became a "holy grail", fetching up to $2,000 a pair from collectors. Its combination of elephant print overlays and striking jade accents made it an instant favorite. It returned again in 2017 as part of Air Max Day. This Wednesday, Nike SB will release a "unofficial" version in a new colorway. This new version makes a statement with its Jade accents and patterns inspired by the original version.
- White leather on the toe
- Black on the side panels
- Ankle collar detailed with Cement Grey elephant print overlays
- Teal tongue tags and Swoosh logos
- White midsole
- Black rubber outsole
- Zoom Air units enclosed by the “yin-and-yang”-colored combination.
Wednesday November 11th @ 10 AM
We received 15 pairs total.
Sizes include: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13
How to score a pair:
- Raffle starts Monday November 9th
- 1 FREE raffle ticket per person. Customer is required to create a customer profile with us to receive their raffle ticket. Photo ID required. If you are too young to have a photo ID you will need to be accompanied by someone who does to receive a ticket.
- 1 extra ticket per person if you buy a pair of shoes (shoes can not be returned, sandals do not apply.)
- There is a 2 ticket max for all customers, regardless of how many shoes you purchase.
- Raffle tickets will stop being distributed at 9:30 AM on November 11th. Drawing will be on insta live.
- Shoes must be picked up by 8:30 Pm on 11/11/20 other wise the customer will forfeit the shoes to another raffle drawing.