FCS 2 Thomas Longboard Fin
- Inspired by the height of Australian old mals in the mid 60's, this fin incorporates the perfect amount of release and drive for turns along with plenty of hold for nose rides.
- "I have tried a lot of fins and this is the best combination of every element in one fin. A touch of flex in the tip but not too much so it doesn't get the doughy feeling that really flexible fins can give at times." - Thomas Bexon.
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
- Designed in collaboration with the world's leading surf athletes and surfboard shapers, the FCS range offers a diverse range of surfboard accesories suited to a variety of board models, wave conditions and surfing styles. FCS fins are the preferred choice by the world’s best surfers and shapers.