Volcom Frickin Cross Shred Static 20" Short
The Frickin Cross Shred Static hybrid shorts look good on land and perform in the water. The fabric feels soft but dries fast so you can be ready for anything, from exploring the urban landscape to tackling waves. Plus, since it's made from poly/cotton blend that uses REPREVE® Recycled Polyester fibers made from discarded plastic bottles, these shorts are better for the planet and its people.
- Modern Fit
- 20" Outseam
- Fixed Waist Short
- Recycled Plastic Buckle Button Center Front Closure
- Front Hand Pocket With Coin Catch, and Hidden Right Invisible Zip Stash Pocket
- Signature Asymmetrical Back Single Welt Pocket, High Density Volcom Brand Logo, Heathered Body Fabrication
- 50% Polyester / 30% REPREVE Recycled Polyester / 12% Cotton / 8% Elastane
- The Volcom Brand was formed in 1991.Volcom has risen to become the leader in action sports apparel. Volcom has a diverse product line and caters to those who share passions for art, music, skateboarding, surfing, and snowboarding. Volcom is known for their snowboard jackets and pants for shredding the mountain, as well as summer surf gear, like their line of high-tech boardshorts and rashguards. Volcom built a reputation for creating apparel with a distinct combination of fashion and function.
Free Shipping, No Minimum for IWS Beach Club Members.
Returns are eligible within 30 days of receiving your order. Return shipping labels are FREE for IWS Beach Club Members. See more