Vissla 7 Seas Gadoo 3/2 Fullsuit
WARMTH & STRETCH
- Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t
- 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
- AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- Vissla is a company of creators and innovators, providing you with the goods you need to get the job, any job, done right. They mix things up with their unique take on surf shirts and wetsuits. Their selection of hats and denim and jackets will keep your street style casual-cool. Vissla also has a line of technical boardshorts, bags, and tank tops that will keep you on the cutting edge of surf culture.