Pro-Lite Comp Leash
Our 6'0 Comp surfboard leashes are designed for small to medium wave surf. With a 5.5mm cord thickness, this leash is both light and tough. A good option for those average days. Features include double stainless swivels to keep the leash spinning smoothly and a recessed horn to reduce the pull on your ankle. Worried about somebody watching you hide your key in the rocks? Stash it in the hidden ankle cuff key pocket.
- Designed for small to medium wave surf.
- 22 diameter thickness. (5.5mm)
- Super lightweight extra tough urethane.
- Finished neoprene ankle cuff for maximum comfort.
- Stainless Steel Double swivel.
- Custom Pro-Lite mold with super flexible ends to reduce pull.
- Recessed horn to further reduce pull.
- Detachable rail saver.
- Key pocket.
- 2 year warranty
- Leash comes with carabiner pictured
- .22 diameter thickness. (5.5mm)
- In 1982 Pro-Lite was born. Bill and Dave searched out industrial sewers in Costa Mesa, CA and began making a limited line of surf travel bags. This put Pro-Lite on the map as the first bag manufacturer to make travel grade surfboard bags in the United States.
Free Shipping, No Minimum for IWS Beach Club Members.
Returns are eligible within 30 days of receiving your order. Return shipping labels are FREE for IWS Beach Club Members. See more