Otis Omar Reflect Polarized Sunglasses
By Otis Eyewear
Introducing Omar in our latest lens technology. OTIS Reflect is the latest technology in mirror lenses, reflecting light instead of absorbing it. OTIS Reflect lenses have a double-hardened hydrophobic coating making them highly durable and resistant to everyday wear and tear scratches or abrasions. OTIS Reflect lenses have optimal clarity, are distortion free and more light-reflecting than normal tinted sunglasses.
- Mineral Glass : Mineral Glass is created from natural elements like sand and soda ash. It’s endlessly recyclable and harmless to humans and animals alike. It’s high resistance to scratching and lack of distortion make it the world’s best lens material. It really does have to be Mineral Glass.
- 4 BASE LENS CURVE : Lens 'Base Curve' is a measure of the front curvature of the lens. The higher the number, the greater the curve.
- Sizing: 47.5 - 22.5 - 140 (mm).
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection : All OTIS fixed-tint lenses block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and HEV light to provide superior protection from solar damage causing intraocular melanoma and macular degeneration, as well as reducing eye fatigue and reducing the visible signs of aging, while maintaining true color and depth perception.
- METAL AND ACETATE FRAMES : Made with premium quality acetate (originating from renewable resources wood pulp & cotton fibre), the ideal material for making durable eyewear. Its hue is embedded within the product rather than sprayed onto the surface, retaining colour brightness and preventing peeling & fading. OTIS handmade frames have stainless steel wires injected into the temples for adjustability - a task best performed by an Eye Care Professional.
- VISSOTTICA HINGES WITH STAINLESS STEEL SCREWS : OTIS frames are produced with high quality 3, 5 and 7 barrel hinges. These premium grade Vissottica brand hinges are extremely durable and boast 100% corrosion resistance.
- 4 BASE LENS CURVE : Lens 'Base Curve' is a measure of the front curvature of the lens. The higher the number, the greater the curve. Sizing: 47.5 - 22.5 - 140 (mm). For more sizing information see our Frame Dimension Guide.
- Founded in 2000, OTIS Eyewear originated from the rugged and surf- rich West Australian coast. We’re on a quest to transcend the boundaries between style, durability, sustainability & technical excellence. We only use eco-friendly mineral glass lenses in 100% of our eyewear. Why? There’s no lens material on earth that compares.
Free Shipping, No Minimum for IWS Beach Club Members.
Returns are eligible within 30 days of receiving your order. Return shipping labels are FREE for IWS Beach Club Members. See more