Billabong Surftrek Perf SS Woven
- Eco-conscious Fabric: Recycled Polyester Elastane Yarn Blend Fabric
- Technology: Upf Sun Protection; Moisture Wicking Properties
- Neck: Collar Neck
- Pockets: Dual Chest Pockets
- Sleeves: Short Sleeves
- Button Down Closure
- Other Features: Fabric Uses Dissolvable Yarns Creating Perforation, Breathability.
- Materials: 86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Elastane.
- Born from the love of all things surf, Billabong came onto the scene in 1973 and has evolved into one of the leading surf brands in the world today. Forty years later and with a fresh perspective on beach culture, Billabong has reinterpreted what it means to be a surf brand.