Billabong Sundays Airlite
- Eco-conscious Fabric: Recycled Polyester Elastane Jacquard Weave Blend Fabric; A High Performance Fabric Made From Recycled Pet Plastic Bottles.
- Technology: Micro Repel Water Repellent Coating For A Lightweight And Quick Drying Fabric.
- Fit: Performance, Featuring Engineered Fit And Panelling To Reduce Seams, Enhance Stretch, And Improve Performance.
- Waist: Fixed Waist.
- Closure: Fixed With Tie Closure.
- Outseam: 19" Outseam, Mid Length.
- Pockets: Back Patch Pocket.
- Materials: 71% Recycled Polyester, 19% Polyester, 10% Elastane.
- Born from the love of all things surf, Billabong came onto the scene in 1973 and has evolved into one of the leading surf brands in the world today. Forty years later and with a fresh perspective on beach culture, Billabong has reinterpreted what it means to be a surf brand.