JAMIE FOY UNVEILS FIRST NEW BALANCE NUMERIC PRO MODEL WITH THIS NEW PART
Skater of the Year 2018 and Island Water Sports team rider, Jamie Foy, just released his first pro model with New Balance Numeric called the 306. It is available in two colorways, “Black/White” and “Green/Red,” with both featuring a contrasting white vulcanized sole unit and selling out around the US.
Jamie became an official rider for New Balance Numeric in October 2018.
Jamie's 306 model is built tough to withstand anything Jamie can throw at them. Working together during the entire design process, Jamie and New Balance designed the Numeric 306. It is a low-profile skate shoe built on an updated vulcanized herringbone sole for grip and durability.
Features of the New Balance Jamie Foy 306 Pro Shoes:
- Elastic gusseted tongue for a snug fit.
- Internal hidden toe protection for added durability.
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction with pliable lasting board for support. Minimal forefoot rubber for enhanced board feel.
- Closed cell poly urethane (PU) insert protection provides super impact protection and consistent fit
- Genuine Gum rubber or Ndurance rubber outsole for superior grip and durability.