Smith Shoal Polarized Sunglasses
By Smith Optics
From beach to paddleboard or knee-deep river, eye protection on the water is serious business, and the women's Smith Shoal sunglasses do it in style. The cat-eye-inspired shape offers a subtle, retro feel that looks as great on the dock as it does in town. Low-profile side shields add peripheral light coverage while ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance contrast to reduce eye fatigue when you're in the sun all day long.
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture-resistant coatings for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Medium to large fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature
- Casual, wraparound fit
- Megol temples and nose pads provide a non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a customized fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Taking 50 years of heritage to inform the next 50 years of innovation, SMITH is dedicated to making products that authentically empower thrill seekers and modern explorers in snow, bike, fish, surf, peak performance outdoor adventure and more.