Smith Riptide Polarized Sunglasses
By Smith Optics
There's a time and a place to sweat the details. Designing the Riptide, we did just that. These Smith sunglasses are a classic, Italian-made style with bio-based frames. Spring hinges expand the fit at the temples. The extra flex is not only more comfortable, but feels snug through runs and bike rides. These glasses come in two lens options, each with glare-cutting polarization. ChromaPop+™ lenses boost detail, color and clarity while ChromaPop™ Glass has the added benefit of high scratch resistance.
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast, and are highly scratch-resistant
- ChromaPop+™ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Medium-large fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Taking 50 years of heritage to inform the next 50 years of innovation, SMITH is dedicated to making products that authentically empower thrill seekers and modern explorers in snow, bike, fish, surf, peak performance outdoor adventure and more.
Free Shipping, No Minimum for IWS Beach Club Members.
Returns are eligible within 30 days of receiving your order. Return shipping labels are FREE for IWS Beach Club Members. See more