Smith Guides Choice S Polarized Sunglasses
By Smith Optics
The Smith Guide's Choice S builds on our bestselling Guide's Choice sunglasses with a smaller frame to fit more faces. We're talking about the same timeless style, top-notch materials, and high-quality polarized ChromaPop™ optics that have set the standard in polarized fishing sunglasses. Wide temples and a performance wrap ensure superior coverage while premium spring hinges, plus non-slip nose and temple pads, provide a secure, comfortable fit. Whether you're headed for the water or simply hitting the road, the Guide's Choice S is the daily driver you can always count on for the style, comfort, and crisp view to pursue your thrill.
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite™ polychromic glass lenses option cut glare and adapt to ever-changing light conditions
- Smudge and moisture-resistant coatings for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Small to medium fit, small coverage
- 8-base lens curvature
- Wraparound fit
- Megol temples and nose pads provide a non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a customized fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Taking 50 years of heritage to inform the next 50 years of innovation, SMITH is dedicated to making products that authentically empower thrill seekers and modern explorers in snow, bike, fish, surf, peak performance outdoor adventure and more.