Oakley M2 XL Sunglasses
- The XL edition offers an expanded field of vision and a special base curve specifically designed for optimal protection from the sun, wind and in the event of an impact.
- Unobtainium® earpieces and nose pads for a secure lens fit that even strengthens with sweat
- Quickly and easily replaceable lenses to optimize vision in any sports environment
- UV protection thanks to Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays, plus harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durability, protection and all-day comfort thanks to lightweight, durable O Matter™ frame
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for superior optical clarity and razor-sharp optics from every viewing angle
- Established in 1975 and headquartered in Southern California, Oakley is one of the leading sports brands in the world. The holder of more than 600 patents, Oakley is continually seeking problems, solving them with inventions and wrapping those inventions in art. This philosophy has made Oakley one of the most iconic and inimitable brands on the market, with innovations that world-class athletes around the globe depend on to compete at the highest level possible.