NSP Elements Cruise SUP
The Cruise design is one the most popular boards in the NSP range, and by design one of the most popular SUP’s in the world. Cruising on the water is the purest experience of SUP, and the dimensions and shape of the Cruise make your time on the water as effortless as possible.
– Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the Cruise features a wider nose and rounded square tail. This is what makes the Cruise a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
– The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this an incredibly stable and fun board on flat water, but also in small waves.
– Now also available in CocoFlax, CocoMat, E+, and P2 Softconstruction with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– 9’8 model has a rounded tail for greater manoeuvrability.
- To create a utilitarian surf, race, foil or paddle board that can ride in the back of a pick-up truck, be left in the sun all-day or loaned to a friend – without fear of damage – and of course, that performs well.