FCS 2 BM PG Twin Fin Set
- Placing it's self in the middle of the CI family, the BM template has a swept back long leading edge that leads into a full rounded tip. Different from other twin templates, this fin is designed to feel secure when laying into a longer turn or driving hard off the bottom.
- With the CI Twin Pin/CI Mid in mind, the idea was to help anchor the tail to the wave face so surfers could take a more aggressive approach to riding a twin fin.
- Highest area twin set in the FCS range.
- The low sweep (rake) and narrow tip means these fins pivot and release exceptionally well, while maintaining incredible trim speed and the ability to quickly break into a turn.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
- Designed in collaboration with the world's leading surf athletes and surfboard shapers, the FCS range offers a diverse range of surfboard accesories suited to a variety of board models, wave conditions and surfing styles. FCS fins are the preferred choice by the world’s best surfers and shapers.