Dakine Kainui Plus Leash
Dakine was founded with the goal of designing the ultimate surf leash, and it continues this legacy with the six-foot Comp Plus, which strikes a balance between speed and durability. Designed for surf up to the head-high range, it features the highest-quality 3/16-inch (5-millimeter) urethane Dura-Cord with speed pockets and molded ends that minimize drag and keep you tethered to your board. The molded ankle cuff padding with a new hydrophobic exterior ensures a snug-but-comfortable fit and distraction-free security through all of your maneuvers.
- Up to a shoulder high intended use
- 1/4" (6.5MM) Dura-Cord with Speed Pockets for maximum strength and reduced drag
- 1.5" (40MM) Streamlined molded neoprene ankle cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Hydrophobic webbing material in Ankle cuff and railsaver
- Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1" (25MM) detachable railsaver
- A true leader in the world of bags, packs, and accessories, DaKine has a reputation for the best Surf Accessories in the biz. After celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2019, DaKine continues to pride itself on developing products for the top professionals in every board sport and building its reputation for innovation and quality for over a quarter of a century.
Free Shipping, No Minimum for IWS Beach Club Members.
Returns are eligible within 30 days of receiving your order. Return shipping labels are FREE for IWS Beach Club Members. See more