DaFiN Zak Noyle Swimfins
- The perfect balance of comfort and power.
- Fun for any water activity from swimming to bodyboarding.
- Fins float in salt water.
- Lightweight and great for travel.
- Fins can be worn on either foot.
- Made with quality, natural rubber.
- Endorsed by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, United States Lifesaving Association and used by the best professional watermen and waterwomen around the world.
- DaFiN was developed in Hawaii by Andy Cochran, one of Australia’s early surfing pioneers, with input from world renowned watermen Mark Cunningham and Brian Keaulana. The revolutionary design of DaFiN delivers the two most important features you want in your fins: comfort and power. DaFiN floats in the ocean and looks good both in and out of the water with a wide assortment of color combinations to choose from. There is no right or left foot difference so DaFiN can be worn on either foot.
Free Shipping, No Minimum for IWS Beach Club Members.
Returns are eligible within 30 days of receiving your order. Return shipping labels are FREE for IWS Beach Club Members. See more