Billabong FIFTY50 AIRLITE Boardshort
Built to the way you surf, the Billabong Fifty50 Airlite Boardshorts 19” offer stability, flexibility and comfort in one. Featuring a unique engineered print design, these men’s Airlite performance boardshorts have a fixed waist with adjustable drawcord and side patch pocket for all your needs.
- Fabric/Tech: Airlite Recycler Stretch, an omni-directional engineered, stretch jacquard weave fabric technology.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating treatment for a lightweight and quick drying fabric.
- Outseam: 19", mid length.
- Fit: Performance, featuring engineered fit and paneling to reduce seams, enhance stretch, and improve performance.
- Waist: Fixed waist with adjustable drawcord.
- Pockets: Side patch pocket with zipper.
- Additional Details: Engineered print design.
- Woven label at left leg hem.
- Materials: 71% Recycled Polyester, 19% Polyester, 10% Elastane.
- Born from the love of all things surf, Billabong came onto the scene in 1973 and has evolved into one of the leading surf brands in the world today. Forty years later and with a fresh perspective on beach culture, Billabong has reinterpreted what it means to be a surf brand.
Free Shipping, No Minimum for IWS Beach Club Members.
Returns are eligible within 30 days of receiving your order. Return shipping labels are FREE for IWS Beach Club Members. See more