Vans UA The Lizzie Shoe - MarshmallowVans
Lizzie wanted a shoe that represented her completely from a slimmer fit tailored to her foot shape to a leaner outsole for a closer connection to her board and improved flexibility. The impact cushioning in typical skate shoes left Lizzie feeling like she was floating above her board, so Vans created a new lower profile footbed to eliminate the gap.
- COMPLETELY REDESIGNED UPPERS: Chrome-free suede offers more sustainable durability, while high organic-content textiles were used on the quarter-panel, tongue, and lining material. Plus, a flip-up heel pull helps pull the shoe on, with hidden Lizzie branding.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY: A subtle 3D DURACAP™ Sidestripe under the quarter-panel and thicker DURACAP™ toecaps show through under the vamp for extra durability.
- UPGRADED IMPACT CUSHIONING: A brand new, lower-profile sockliner has been added per Lizzie’s request, using our new EcoCush™ foam, a 70% bio-based PU that offers comparable performance to PopCush™ for skateboarding.
- LOCKED-IN FIT: The new performance-fit last was taken directly from Lizzie’s input. The universal fit increases boardfeel and control for a wider range of skaters.
- LEGENDARY GRIP: A brand new bottom plate utilizing flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, and SickStick™ rubber has been paired with Lizzie’s favorite micro-waffle pattern for grip.
- UPDATED FOXING AND OUTSOLE DESIGN: The one-piece foxing provides flexibility, using high natural content SickStick™ rubber for durability and grip. The slightly rounded bottom edge of the outsole is exposed for that immediate broken-in feel.
- VR3 CERTIFIED: Made in part with organic cotton, natural rubber, and biobased foam, The Lizzie also utilizes suede across the entire shoe sourced from Leather Working Group (LWG) tanneries that have been rated gold or silver for environmental responsibility.
MSRP:Was:Now: $2,295.00 - $2,395.00
Murf Electric Bikes
Murf Electric Bikes
MSRP:Was:Now: $28.00 - $34.99
Island Water Sports