Vans Ave Knit
Don’t Ask For The Perfect Combination Of Boardfeel And Support. Demand It. For Anthony Van Engelen, “good Enough” Isn’t Good Enough—he’s Barely Satisfied With Great. He’d Only Put His Name On The Most Uncompromising, Technically Advanced Skate Shoe We’ve Ever Made, So You Can Imagine How Demanding The Design Process Was For His Signature Shoe, The Ave Knit. Featuring Combined Duracap™ And Rapidweld No-sew Technology With Our Luxliner™ Inner Linings For The Optimum Fit And Durability, The Ave Knit Is Grounded On Our New Ultimatewaffle™ Construction To Create The Best Skate Shoe Worthy Of Its Name. If It’s Good Enough For Anthony, You’re Going To Think It’s Pretty Great. The Ave Is Made With Leather, Mesh Textile, And Synthetic Uppers.
- Unrivaled Durability - Reinforced Duracap™ Underlays And Rapidweld™ No-sew Construction Create Durable Uppers Built To Withstand The Daily Abuse Of Skateboarding
- Superior Grip And Cushioning - Ultimatewaffle™ Construction Creates A Combination Of Superior Grip, Built-in Impact Cushioning, And Uncompromising Support And Flex
- Locked-in Fit - The Luxliner™ Tongue And Internal Liner Integration Provide The Comfortable, Locked-in Fit That Skaters Demand
- Classic Gum Rubber Grip - The Van Doren™ Gum Rubber Compound, Made Of A Rubber That Offers Grip And Support, Is What Attracted Skaters To Vans In The First Place. This Is The Sole Of Skateboarding.
- Since 1966 Vans has been at the heart of skateboarding. That tradition continues with the wide range of styles of Vans shoes available today.
Free Shipping, No Minimum for IWS Beach Club Members.
Returns are eligible within 30 days of receiving your order. Return shipping labels are FREE for IWS Beach Club Members. See more