Vans Ave Knit
Donâ€™t Ask For The Perfect Combination Of Boardfeel And Support. Demand It. For Anthony Van Engelen, â€œgood Enoughâ€ Isnâ€™t Good Enoughâ€”heâ€™s Barely Satisfied With Great. Heâ€™d Only Put His Name On The Most Uncompromising, Technically Advanced Skate Shoe Weâ€™ve Ever Made, So You Can Imagine How Demanding The Design Process Was For His Signature Shoe, The Ave Knit. Featuring Combined Duracapâ„¢ And Rapidweld No-sew Technology With Our Luxlinerâ„¢ Inner Linings For The Optimum Fit And Durability, The Ave Knit Is Grounded On Our New Ultimatewaffleâ„¢ Construction To Create The Best Skate Shoe Worthy Of Its Name. If Itâ€™s Good Enough For Anthony, Youâ€™re Going To Think Itâ€™s Pretty Great. The Ave Is Made With Leather, Mesh Textile, And Synthetic Uppers.
- Unrivaled Durability - Reinforced Duracap™ Underlays And Rapidweld™ No-sew Construction Create Durable Uppers Built To Withstand The Daily Abuse Of Skateboarding
- Superior Grip And Cushioning - Ultimatewaffle™ Construction Creates A Combination Of Superior Grip, Built-in Impact Cushioning, And Uncompromising Support And Flex
- Locked-in Fit - The Luxliner™ Tongue And Internal Liner Integration Provide The Comfortable, Locked-in Fit That Skaters Demand
- Classic Gum Rubber Grip - The Van Doren™ Gum Rubber Compound, Made Of A Rubber That Offers Grip And Support, Is What Attracted Skaters To Vans In The First Place. This Is The Sole Of Skateboarding.
- Since 1966 Vans has been at the heart of skateboarding. That tradition continues with the wide range of styles of Vans shoes available today.