Reef Cushion Sands Womens Sandal
We agree! Putting your toes in the sand is, like, the best. When barefoot won't do, there's the so.soft Cushion Sands. They’ve got a versatile, clean look, synthetic straps, a lining made from recycled plastic bottles and an instantly cushioning footbed with a resistant yet light rubber sponge outsole.
- Synthetic straps with 100% recycled P.E.T. woven lining
- The softest Cushion EVA used for extra comfort underfoot with anatomical arch support
- Lightweight and durable rubber sponge outsole
- Lining made from 100% recycled P.E.T. derived from post consumer bottles
- Its soft webbing strap
- Reef’s 30-year heritage was born out of an idea by Fernando and Santiago Aguerre, entrepreneur brothers from South America with a love of surf and beach culture, to create a high-quality active lifestyle sandal. To bring their vision to life, the brothers moved to Southern California to manage the Reef brand, and they set up production in Sao Paulo Brazil in 1984, where they first produced the iconic sandal that made Reef the leader in open-toe footwear.