Powell Peralta Dragon Formula Wheels
- Speed: Dragons are very fast because DF-93A is super high rebound, an industry leading 18-20% higher than hard wheels. This higher rebound means you won’t loose speed in bowls or parks the way you would with an ordinary 93A wheel, and you will roll much smoother and faster on rough streets and sidewalks…even in places you use to have to walk your board
- Grip & Slide: Dragons slide on both rough and smooth terrains, and also grip when you need it. This is because Dragon Formula is not just an ordinary mid-90’s wheel formula. It has been developed over a ten year period to optimize and fine tune it to perfection. No other wheel can do what these Dragons can.
- Durability: Dragon Formula is not only smooth, fast and slidable, it is also durable. Its slidability comes from its unique blend of high
- Performance materials not by making the urethane weak so it will slide as the urethane wears away, creating flats spots. Dragons are very long lasting so they are not only better skating, they are a great value too.
- Connect with the roots of 1980's skate culture when you hit the streets, ramp, park or pool on a classic re-issue or modern shape with an old school twist.