Otis Rambler Sunglasses
By Otis Eyewear
Fusing together elements of style and function. A staple eyewear piece for those who enjoy outdoor lifestyles, Rambler is made using ultra-lightweight, hardwearing grilamid – the ideal material to withstand sand, sun, rain and snow. Rambler isn’t all sport though; additional style attributes include a keyhole nose bridge, beveled temples and spring-loaded hinges for all day wear-ability.
- MINERAL GLASS : Mineral Glass is created from natural elements like sand and soda ash. It’s endlessly recyclable and harmless to humans and animals alike. It’s high resistance to scratching and lack of distortion make it the world’s best lens material. It really does have to be Mineral Glass.
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection : All OTIS fixed-tint lenses block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and HEV light to provide superior protection from solar damage causing intraocular melanoma and macular degeneration, as well as reducing eye fatigue and reducing the visible signs of aging, while maintaining true color and depth perception.
- 6 BASE LENS CURVE : Lens 'Base Curve' is a measure of the front curvature of the lens. The higher the number, the greater the curve. 6 base lenses are generally flatter across the front. 8 base lenses have a greater curve for a more 'wrapped' look.
- Sizing: 58 - 16 - 129 (mm).
- TR90 GRILAMID FRAMES : High performance and low weight ratio. TR90’s high-performance property profile and processability makes it an ideal optical engineering plastic. The transparency, rigidity and impact strength of Grilamid compare favourably to other transparent polymers like polycarbonate. It is the lightest engineering plastic in existence, maximising wearer comfort.
- VISSOTTICA HINGES WITH STAINLESS STEEL SCREWS : OTIS frames are produced with high quality 3, 5 and 7 barrel hinges. These premium grade Vissottica brand hinges are extremely durable and boast 100% corrosion resistance.
- Founded in 2000, OTIS Eyewear originated from the rugged and surf- rich West Australian coast. We’re on a quest to transcend the boundaries between style, durability, sustainability & technical excellence. We only use eco-friendly mineral glass lenses in 100% of our eyewear. Why? There’s no lens material on earth that compares.
Free Shipping, No Minimum for IWS Beach Club Members.
Returns are eligible within 30 days of receiving your order. Return shipping labels are FREE for IWS Beach Club Members. See more