Oakley Leffingwell Sunglasses
- Design - Full Rim Square Lens Shape Inspired By Shape Transitions Happening In Surf Culture
- Frame Material - Strong Yet Light O Matter® Frame Provides Durability And All-day Comfort
- Decos - Antique Finished, Small Deco And Icons Inspired By New Themes In Surfboard Design And Branding
- Oakley Prescription Lenses - Available With Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses That Come Laser Etched With The Ellipse Logo On Left Wearing Lens For Proof Of Oakley Authenticity And Quality
- See More Details - Available With Prizm™ Lens Technology That Is Engineered To Enhance Color And Contrast To See More Detail
- Established in 1975 and headquartered in Southern California, Oakley is one of the leading sports brands in the world. The holder of more than 600 patents, Oakley is continually seeking problems, solving them with inventions and wrapping those inventions in art. This philosophy has made Oakley one of the most iconic and inimitable brands on the market, with innovations that world-class athletes around the globe depend on to compete at the highest level possible.