NSP Hydrofoil Airwave Mast 70 FW 1325 Set
The Airwave 1325 Set Mixes High-performance Pre-preg Carbon With Precision Milled Anodized Aluminum. The Wings, Mast And Fuselage Designs Have Evolved Over Several Iterations, Combining Stability, Durability, Price And Performance.
- With Low-speed Take-off And Excellent Rider Feedback, The Nsp Airwave Lifts Early. The Fw 1325 Benefits From An Efficient Wing Design In Combination With An Incredibly Stiff Fuselage.
- Using The Same Marine-grade Aluminum For The Mast Allows For An Extra Amount Of Control And Stability, Making The Airwave 1325 Set Perfect For All Disciplines Of Foiling.
- Smooth Elliptical Curves Give You The Drive To Surf And Commit To Effortless Rail-to-rail Transitions. Stability Comes In Buckets At All Speeds, And Glide Characteristics Are Great.
- Foiling Is All About Feedback And This Foil Package Gives You The Feedback Required To Execute Committed Turns And Extend Your Glide. A 1325 Cm² Front Wing In Combination With The 330 Cm² Back Wing Leverages Your Pumping Action While Creating Appropriate Lift And Stability.
- To create a utilitarian surf, race, foil or paddle board that can ride in the back of a pick-up truck, be left in the sun all-day or loaned to a friend – without fear of damage – and of course, that performs well.
Free Shipping, No Minimum for IWS Beach Club Members.
Returns are eligible within 30 days of receiving your order. Return shipping labels are FREE for IWS Beach Club Members. See more