Future Fins Pyzel HC-Carbon Thruster Set Black M
- The new Pyzel 5-fins designed by North Shore shaper Jon Pyzel are offered in both medium and large sizes.
- The Thruster fins are the same as his proven original Control Series templates, featuring a wide base and refined tip for performance surfing, and the unique carbon/honeycomb lay up makes them very light, with more flex through the tip of the fins.
- This flex is especially evident in slightly weaker surf as it helps create speed and spring as you push through turns.
- The quad rears are a more upright version of the thruster template to allow for more pivotal turning, and the flat inside foils create better release and increased maneuverability.
- This 5-fin set is designed to compliment a wide variety of boards, and will get you stoked and confident in average to powerful surf.
- The Longo brothers had a reputation for tackling challenging aerospace parts and fabricating hydrogen fuel cells for research, but in 1996 they decided to combine their technical know-how with something they loved. Surfing.