Firewire Surfboards Velvet Hour
- It features the futuristic Thunderbolt Technology carbon fiber flex patterns, combining the ultimate in high-performance construction with the timeless trim of a traditional log.
- She named her log after this dreamy evening window and designed it to support long noserides and traditional surfing.
- Utilizes an EPS closed-cell foam with a T-shaped fiberglass stringer that is placed strategically so the board has flex on the Nose and Twist on the Tail.
- Flex on the nose for more control when you nose-ride. Twist on the tail for speed and better turning.
- Believe it or not, after years of testing and time trails, Thunderbolt Technologies discovered having a tail with twist and flex speeds up the board.
- Surfs like regular fiberglass. No corky funky feeling like the other epoxy boards.
- Slightly lighter than fiberglass, but designed to flex in strategic parts of the board for performance.
- We elevate the surfing experience with innovative designs, new materials and advanced construction methods