- Made with Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Antimicrobial Microfiber
- Luxuriously Soft Suede Touch w/ Raw Cut Edges
- Super Absorbent & Ultra Lightweight
- Double Sided Printed Design
- Packs Away Small for Travel
- Machine Wash Cold. Do Not Iron. Hang Dry Only. Do Not Bleach
- We Recommend Washing Microfiber Towels in our ECO Wash Bag
46” x 24” | 117cm x 61cm
Calling Aaron James Draplin a “graphic artist” is the understatement of the century. Draplin, aka D.D.C., is a Detroit-born-and-bred powerhouse. He’s a designer, artist, and author, with signature creations that are immediately recognizable—a huge feat in the world of art direction and design. Draplin Design Co. and LEUS have come together for a full capsule featuring the iconic DDC look. Just prepare yourself, wherever you go with this towel, you’ll no doubt get the question, “Whoa, is that a Draplin towel?!” …Buy one to use, buy one to keep in mint condition, this may be our first ever “investment” towel.
LEUS products exceed industry standards set by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.