Billabong X Wrangler Wesley Boardshort
Men’s Lo Tide Boardshorts.
- Collection: Billabong x Wrangler Collection.
- Fabric/Tech: Recycler 4-Way Stretch High Performance Fabric.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. and hemp yarns.
- The perfect combination of performance and comfort.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating treatment for a lightweight and quick drying fabric.
- Length: 18" Outseam, mid length.
- Fit: Lo Tide, a modern fit featuring side pockets and an elastic lasso waist.
- Equally perfect for a lounge on the beach or a quick shred.
- Waist: Elastic drawcord waist.
- Pockets: Side pockets.
- Back patch pocket.
- Additional Details: Custom allover print design.
- Woven collaboration labels at back pocket and left leg hem.
51% Cotton, 43% Recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Born from the love of all things surf, Billabong came onto the scene in 1973 and has evolved into one of the leading surf brands in the world today. Forty years later and with a fresh perspective on beach culture, Billabong has reinterpreted what it means to be a surf brand.