Amadeo Bachar Yellowtail Fishing ECO Towel
- Made with Repreve® post-consumer recycled polyester
- Antimicrobial Microfiber
- Waffle Texture to Clean Your Gear
- Hanging Lanyard w/ Plastic Snap – No Rust!
- Super Absorbent & Ultra Lightweight
- Double Sided Printed Design
- Machine Wash Cold. Do Not Iron. Hang Dry Only. Do Not Bleach.
- We Recommend Washing Microfiber Towels in our ECO Wash Bag
14” x 14” | 36cm x 36cm
Amadeo Bachar is a “multidimensional painter of fish and fishy places”, and thankfully for us, some of those “fishy” places are our towels! We are proud to once again collaborate with Bachar and bring his beautiful scientific illustrations to life on a complete range of towels.
Clean-up in style on your next fishing trip with our new Amadeo Bachar Fishing ECO Towel. Great for cleaning your hands, gear, and tackle, our Fishing ECO Towel is built tough with waffle textured microfiber and has a lockable lanyard to conveniently attach to your boat, tackle box, or belt buckle.
Made from certified & traceable Repreve® post-consumer recycled polyester. LEUS products exceed industry standards set by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.