Adventure Paddleboarding Allrounder MX SUP
- DESIGN: The generous width through the middle, balanced outline, and the low rocker keeps the board sitting really flat on the water. This stability instills a feeling of confidence for all paddlers, and a simple flat-to-double concave bottom also helps the board accelerate quickly and maintain amazing glide and flow in flat water. Subtle lift through the tail allows the board to maneuver smoothly when riding waves.
- VOLUME: The generous size-to-volume ratio is a key element in making this one of our most popular SUP models. With loads of buoyancy, boxy high volume rails, and a functional shape, the All Rounder has great usability across a range of conditions.
- FEATURES: Comfortable cavity handle for convenient transportation to and from the water. The deck traction with back foot kick and arch bar feels soft and prevents slipping off the board, and there’s additional nose plugs for creating a forward storage zone, plus a bonus nose plug for mounting a GoPro.
- FINS: The well-balanced single fin provides a high single-side stoke rate on flat water; this is great for beginner paddlers because they don’t need to switch sides as much. Add fins to the FCS II side plugs to enhance turning and control when riding waves.
- PERFORMANCE: The All Rounder is super stable, making it easy to jump to your feet, start paddling, and within minutes most paddlers find they can comfortably turn and maneuver the board. Representing great value for money in our Molded Epoxy (MX) construction, the versatility of the All Rounder shouldn’t be underestimated
- he Adventure Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) range is designed with the recreational paddler in mind. The brand ethos is based around getting people involved and having loads of fun on the water. The board range is very versatile, covering everything from flat-water cruising, to SUP Yoga, to making the most of the waves.