Creatures of Leisure
Pro-Lite Freesurf LeashPro-Lite
Now: $36.00 - $39.00
(You save )
Our 6'0 Freesurf series surfboard leashes are designed for small, medium to overhead waves. With a 7mm cord thickness, this leash is a step up from our comp leash for when the waves start to pack a little more punch. A good option for a variety of conditions. Features include double stainless swivels to keep the leash spinning smoothly and a recessed horn to reduce the pull on your ankle. Worried about somebody watching you hide your key in the rocks? Stash it in the hidden ankle cuff key pocket.
- .27 diameter thickness. (7mm)
- Designed for small, medium to overhead surf.
- Super lightweight extra tough urethane.
- Finished neoprene ankle cuff for maximum comfort.
- Stainless Steel Double swivel.
- Custom Pro-Lite mold with super flexible ends to reduce pull.
- Recessed horn to further reduce pull.
- Detachable rail saver.
- Key pocket.
- 2 year warranty
- Leash comes with keychain carabiner pictured
- More info about Pro-Lite::
- In 1982 Pro-Lite was born. Bill and Dave searched out industrial sewers in Costa Mesa, CA and began making a limited line of surf travel bags. This put Pro-Lite on the map as the first bag manufacturer to make travel grade surfboard bags in the Unit
- Manufacturer Color Code:
MSRP:Was:Now: $34.00 - $36.00
Channel Islands Surfboards