Impala Cosmos Skateboard CompleteImpala
(You save )
The Impala Cosmos 8" is a stylish premium setup in a nice full shape with a medium concave, perfect size most riders looking to learn street and park skating. Lighter and quick on the flip, not too long or wide to really feel the board and make use of the concave. Upgraded with 95a semi-soft wheels, smoother and more forgiving. A nice managable 14" wheelbase to release trick after trick with ease, perfect for rapid progression in young riders keen to explore many styles of skateboarding without struggling with oversized boards.RESIN-7 HARD ROCK MAPLE- Our skateboards are made by pressing thin layers (each layer is called a ‘ply’) of wood together, using epoxy-resin glue to hold each ply together.SUSTAINABILITY- We care about our impact, and endeavour to create a product that is conscious of this. Throughout all stages of design and production, we are mindful of every detail - from ...
- 8.0” x 31.6” x 14” Wheelbase
- FOR THE STREETS & SKATEPARK
- If your shoe size is 5-11 US Women's, this deck size will work for you
- Resin-7 hard rock maple complete
- Full shape, medium concave
- Sparkle Grip below tail split
- Holographic raised prism logo
- 5.25” Tensor Alloy trucks
- 53mm 95a all-terrain Street wheels
- ABEC-7 Impala Pink Rubber Shield bearings
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: On all manufacturing faults
- SUSTAINABILITY: We plant 3 trees for every 1 tree used to manufacture our skateboards.
- More info about Impala::
- Launched in Melbourne Australia in 2017, Impala is driven by a team of girls with a passion for skating. With a nostalgic throwback to the 70’s, 80’s & 90’s, Impala is bringing back the yesteryears of skate.