We are looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated individual with great attention to detail to help grow with
us as a company. As a Shipping and Customer Service Team member you will play a vital role in providing
an excellent customer experience by delivering the right product on time while meet company goals.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Pull, pack, and ship online orders using web based shipping software.
- Process Return Merchandise Authorizations.
- Customer service for online orders using phone, chat, and support ticket software.
- Track and maintain inventory of eCommerce products.
- Work with team members to insure our shipments are cost effective.
- Monitor and investigate all orders to minimize fraud.
- Proactively identify problems, suggest solutions, and independently resolve issues.
- Track shipments and investigate/resolve customer complaints regarding short, late or damaged shipment.
- High attention to detail & ability to follow directions.
- A Sense of urgency.
- Passion for delivering the best customer care.
- Demonstrates professional judgment in resolution of conflicts and problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Ability to manually lift 30+ lbs.
Bachelor`s Degree in a related field is highly desired. High School graduate or GED required.
- Full-Time positions on location at Deerfield Beach, FL
- Relocation assistance is not provided
- Pay Depends on Experience.