Join us at Boca Surf and Sail for the 2nd Annual Boardswap and Sample Sale fundraiser for surf and skate camp scholarships!! It's a huge community yard sale for everything action sports!! You can buy, sell or swap your surf, skate, skim, SUP, wakeboards, fins and accessories.
Plus...Shop the biggest sample sale in South Florida!
- RVCA Mens & Womens
- Vans Mens & Womens
- Salty Crew Mens & Womens
- Electric Sunglasses
- Amuse Society
Boca Surf and Sail will also have the following deals happening:
- Buy 2 get 1 free on ALL clearance
- Up to $200 off select surfboards
- $100 off IWS Surfboards & SUPs
- $50 off ALL foamie boards
- Inflatable paddleboard packages starting at $399 (includes paddle, pump, and bag)
- Buy 1 get 1 50% off boogie boards
- Select Skateboards up to 20% off
How Can I Sell?
Bring your product to the shop during the drop off window and we will help you price it, fill out your consignment contract & list it.
Product Drop off
- Starts May 14th 9 AM
- Ends May 20th 7 PM
- Boards will not be accepted on Saturday
What can I sell?
- Boogie boards
- Skim boards
- Paddle boards
- Cameras and housings
- Board bags
- Accessories and more
What does it cost me to sell?
Each item you sell is subject to a listing donation
- $4 donation May 14th-19th
- $5 donation May 20th
The listing donation includes storage , processing, and additional listings on Facebook, OfferUp and Craigslist. 100% of the listing donation will be donated to the Island Camps Scholarship Program.
How do I get paid if I sell something?
- Island Water Sports and Boca Surf & Sail take in used consignments and trade ins year-round. But, our Board Swap rates are discounted. CONSIGNMENT PERCENTAGE
- If you prefer cash for your item there is a 15% consignment fee (normally 25%) -If you prefer store credit for your item there is a 10% consignment fee (normally 15%)
What If My Item Doesn't Sell?
- Pick up your item no later then Monday, May 23rd before 7pm
- OR...Choose to donate your item to the Island Camps Scholarship Program