Upgrade and Get Paid!!!
Join us for at Boca Surf and Sail for their 1st annual Boardswap and Sample Sale fundraiser for surf and skate camp scholarships!!
Need to get rid of some old boards? Need some cash?
Come to the Boca Surf & Sail Board Swap where you can buy, sell & swap your surf, skate, skim, SUP & wakeboards...
Same thing goes for wetsuits, fins and accessories.
It's a huge community yard sale for everything action sports!!
Score samples of next seasons designs at next to nothing price.
Boca Surf & Sail will also have huge discounts on new and used surf and stand up paddle boards, apparel, wetsuits, shoes and more.
How Can I Sell?
- Head into Boca Surf & Sail and drop off you items before the store closes on Friday, May 21st at 7pm. Boards will not be accepted on Saturday.
- Fill out the Board Swap Contract.
- Each items is subject to a $4 listing donation. The listing fee includes storage and an additional listing on the Facebook event page, OfferUp and Craigslist to help promote your item. 100% of the listing donation will be donated to the Island Camps Scholarship Program.
- You can sell used surfboards, paddle boards, skateboards, wakeboards, cameras, accessories, and more.
How Do I Get Paid?
- If you prefer cash for your item there is a 15% consignment fee (normally 25%)
- If you prefer store credit for your item there is a 10% consignment fee (normally 15%)
What If My Item Doesn't Sell?
- Pick up your item no later then Monday, May 24th before 7pm.
- OR...Choose to donate your item to the Island Camps Scholarship Program.