Watch The Long-Awaited Snapt 4
Parental Advisory: Adult Content; Profanity
Salmon Boy aka filmmaker Logan Dulien shares this trailer for what you can expect to see at the live screening next Thursday at Island Water Sports. This movie has been 4 years in the making with over a 100k purse.
The film will feature 3-minute sections from each of the following surfers, each of whom will be fighting to win the “best section”:
- Mason Ho
- Jack Robinson
- Seth Moniz
- Clay Marzo
- Asher Pacey
- Ian Crane
- Parker Coffin (Meet in person at the premiere)
- Benji Brand (Meet in person at the premiere)
- Eithan Osborne (Meet in person at the premiere)
- Josh Moniz
- Carlos Munoz
- Sheldon Paishon
- Zeke Lau
- Barron Mamiya
- Salmon Boy (Meet in person at the premiere)
The prize breakdown is as follows:
- $50k for 1st place
- $20k for 2nd place
- $10k for 3rd place
- $10k for the best maneuver
- $10k for the best barrel
How are they picking a “winner”?
- All 15 of the film’s primary subjects will create a 2-3.5 minute section of unseen clips.
- The individual sections will then be judged by the esteemed judging panel of Mick Fanning, Taj Burrow, and Bobby Martinez, and winners will be selected.
- The best barrel and best maneuver will be voted by the public.
Full event details
What: Snapt 4 East Coast Premiere
Where: Island Water Sports, 1985 NE 2nd Street, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441